Is there a photo sofware program for this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alankearn

SONY DSC P73 4.1 MEGA PIXELS CAMERA

I have recently taken a short video film with this camera and would like to get a still
photograph taken off the film, is it possible and if so how can it be done

buck52

Banned
Is the program that you view the video with not capable of that?

I don't know much if anything about video but would think that any decent video software would be able to capture a still

buck

Open the video file in Windows Media player and pause it on the frame you want. Hit ctrl-I which will place it on the clipboard. Open any still image editor and paste it into a new image.

You could just open paint and select edit>paste .

Don't expect much, compared to still images it's about .3 megapixel image.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online