is there a way to do this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ICouldUseSomeHelp

am i able to update an ipad to ios 11 but not 12? i think its on ios 10 right now, but it might be one level under 10

what i want to do is update it to ios 10.3 so i can download a specific app, but i dont want ios 11 or 12 on it.

dmccoy

Darrin
There isnt any way to go to previous versions with0ut jailbreak

dmccoy

Darrin
I misread your reply and thought you were trying to go back to version 10.3. What model of ipad are you using. It it is older then it may not be able to be upgraded to any higher versions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online