is there a way where i can run a live webcam on a website, so people can pay monthly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Marksammut

im trying to get a live webcam on my website so people can pay for a subscription to watch it, im using Dreamweaver CS3.

I would like to like people to be able to pay for 1 off 24 hour subscription and also a 3 month subscription, i want the code to expire after these time periods are up, and people not being able to use that same code again.

Im using Windows XP,

sounds to me you need a web host that allows live streaming. Or you can set up your own server and stream from there.
Not sure how techy you are but have a look here, http://www.diywebserver.com/ at least the info might give you some insight to know exactly what you need.
Tempted as I am to ask I shall only guess as to the nature of the live webcast. Lego building?

Marksammut

No Need For it anymore im just going to use Ustream and password protect the stream, Then make a 12 month code so one for every month, so the smallest you can buy is one month, also its not lego, its painting, :)

Marksammut

Well ITs for nude Art, but its not for me, its for a woman who im designing for

I ask because my wife is an artist, always wanting to learn more techniques and improve her skill. Not too keen on her looking at nude guys though :)
Good luck Mark

Marksammut

Haha, Yeah i see your point well, i can see if i can give you her site after im finished coding it ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online