Is there another processor that exists?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pyr0man1ac

I have a Dell Inspiron B120 laptop, and the motherboard CPU socket says that it is socket 479, not 478, mPGA. (The motherboard itself is the "Intel Celeron M 360". I'm hoping that dell didn't make a motherboard that only worked with the processor it came with to lock you in, but I wouldn't be surprised. I was trying to upgrade my laptop, and found places to buy things like ram and hard drives, but for the life of me, couldn't find another CPU in existence that used that socket. Anyone know of anything? Thanks,
pyr0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online