1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Is there any way i can merge two Outlook 2010 PST File?

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by amandas123, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amandas123

amandas123 Thread Starter

My situation is that i am using outlook 2010 pst from past one year. I have split the pst files few months back and now left with two separate pst's. But, now due to some reason i need to merge two pst files together?

How can i do that by maintaining the folder hierarchy and filtering the duplicates, is there is any way possible? please let me know!

2. Ent

Ent Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Josiah
    I don't use outlook myself, but I found this on the Microsoft site and it looks like it fully answers your question.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/o...rom-an-outlook-data-file-pst-HA102505743.aspx

It's probably worthwhile making a copy of the two pst files before trying the merge, just in case it doesn't go as planned.

P.S. In future it's better to pick the subforum related to your question, this should perhaps have gone to Web and Email. That way you're more likely to find someone who knows the answer instead of some programmer who's never even used the software you're struggling with. ;)

3. Jmartax

Jmartax

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1070667

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice