Is There Away To Get Rid Of This ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stephencoff

Guys,
I am a draftsman and trying to learn a little of lisp and vba. Really new to the whole programming scene with little knowledge and wishing someone could assist if possible ?
I have a lisp routine that I have manipulated to suit myself and it will allow me to open outlook and attach a copy of the drawing i am currently working on in autocad. Whilst it does what i want, outlook pops up what looks to be some sort of security notice. It notifies you that another application is trying to send an email and worns it could be a virus. You have to select "yes" for the email to be sent.
I have attached the lisp routine though you will need autocad to re-inact the window.
Is there a way around this or something i can turn off, does anyone have great knowledge of outlook that can assist ?

would be greatful

Stephen

Attachments

stephencoff

Macataq,
Thank you very much. whilst i haven't had the chance to read in depth. This most definately is addressing the area i was talking about.

Thanks again greatly apprciated.

Stephen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online