Is there such a thing a Microsoft Word Trial download?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sharky

or is that a dumb question.:confused:

also,iam trying to understand exactly what Microsoft WORD is?

in other words,is WORD just a sophisticated microsoft works,notepad?

and is corel word the same as microsoft word...if so,are documents
exchanged on each software..

word,,word processors,works,office,etc.,..any quick way to help me undertsand those items?
last time i went to college ,there were just typewriters

Miz

Word is a word processing program. It does a LOT of stuff. Since Microsoft software is the most widely used, being compatible with MS Office file formats is, while maybe not an absolute requirement, a definite plus.

You can order a CD with a trial version of MS Office 2003 on this page. It includes Word so you can see for yourself whether you want to buy it. Word can be bought as a part of the Office suite or it can be bought as a stand-alone program.

I've never used any Corel office applications so I really can't tell you what they will and will not do.

There are at least two office suites out there which are free and which support (can open and use) MS Office formats. 602 PC Suite and Open Office.

I've messed with 602 PC Suite and I liked it.

i prefer corel over ms office but my best guess u should get since u want a trial instead get the full free version of openoffice for windows.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online