Is this a good configuration

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Krish2018

I am planning to get an assembled pc with the configuration suggested by the vendor. The pc will mostly be used for preparing office presentations, graphics applications like Photoshop and watching movies; also for gaming but not extensively. Will appreciate your comments on the adequacy or otherwise of this configuration; does it make good technical sense or should it be modified?

Thanks so much.

Proposed Configuration

CPU

Intel i3 8100 3.6 Ghz (4 core, 4 thread)

CPU Cooler

Coolermaster H410R

Motherboard

Gigabyte Aorus B360 Gaming 3 WiFi

RAM (2 slots of 8 each)

HyperX Fury DDR4 8x1 GB

SSD

Kingston A400 240 GB

HDD

Seagate 1 TB 7200 RPM

Graphics Card

Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti OC 4GB (2 fan)

Case

Corsair Carbide Spec 05 Red (with VS550) Cabinet

Power Supply

Built into the case

DVD/Blu Ray

USB DVD RW

Extra Fans

Thermaltake Riing 12C Red LED Fan.7

The monitor, mouse and keyboard I have not decided on as yet.

Krish

u should generally not go for cases with builtin powersupply they are not good. so you have to select a different case and a power supply i think a 500w 80+ brons should be good.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts