is this a trusted program?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

williamorc

hi i am trying to see if this cleaner is a trustes program that i could use because it found alot of regisrty stuff and i didn't want to do anything unless people were absolutly sure it doesn't mess up my comp here is the link
http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
please tell me if this is a trusted program thanks in advance for whoever answers this

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi.. Easycleaner is a good program..
But use Registry and unnecessary files only..
Not duplicates..some duplicates are used by your system..

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Re "EC": Also, only delete the entries with "green dots" from the Registry mode, as any others require expert knowledge for making a decision.. In the Unnecessary mode, check only the top three or four items in the menu. There is a difference of opinion on 3 or 4 among the TSG 'experts.' {redoak}

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi redoak. this difference of opinion on the top 3 or 4..we need an informal seminar..
Looking for a chairman..any offers..;)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
IMO, unless you actually know that you have a problem, you're just asking for trouble cleaning the registry. It's very easy to clean your system to death.

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
"B": It seems to me that the choice of 3 or 4 items under "Unnecessary" is 'academic,' not of practical concern. You honor me with the offer, but I have no background to be a 'moderator' of any discussion here at TSG.

I thoroughly enjoy perusing several Forums every day, making occasional, simplistic posts that I hope will be helpful. The bulk of my recorded posts are to the "Photos" Forum. I have obtained valuable advice, too, along with unsolicited info from the responses folks like you make to others.
{redoak}:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts