Is this legit?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xico

Special Web Hosting Offer

Dear Sir,
We offer webhosting services on blazing fast Dell™ servers with Xeon 2.4 GHz processors (Dual) and loaded with 2 GB DDR Ram and two 80 GB hard disk drives.

50MB of web space @ USD 2.49 per month.
500 MB/month data transfer
Unlimited Email account
MULTIPLE DOMAINS
Unlimited sub domains
Unlimited auto responders
Unlimited forwarders
Unlimited mysql database
Unlimited PostgreSQL Database
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Your own website based Chat rooms
Your own Bulletin Boards
Auto submit your website to Search engines
Control Panel to control your web space
No Advertisement
Perl and PHP Support
CGI-BIN Support
24*7*365 Customer Support

Contact us we offer what you wish to have as a perfect web hosting
Click here to email us your requirements

Also contact for any other requirement like more space, whole server, Server Colocation.

Web Hosting Services

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

jd_957

Banned
:eek: when in doubt throw it out. sounds like a spam email to me.

if i were you, i would not reply to it. ;)

xico

Okay, thanks. If there are websites around for that price, I guess I'll find out what there about. Thanks! I suspicious of strange emails, with good reason.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online