is this pc worth 1660$? or 1560 euros

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hdbluez

Hello i configured this pc by myself ...does it worth 1660$? or 1560 Euros?
Please tell me if anything wrong with it and will it run all the games of 2017?

Attachments

just doing a quick count on overclockers, components come to about £1000, which convert to a little over 1150 euro. The Fortron PSU seems to have got good reviews, but nothing recent, and all I can find is a note that is was discontinued in 2013/14, which isn't promising. The graphics card is adequate but not high end- for that money I would expect at least a 1070 gtx. the monitor is overkill- its a nice res, but for a 1060, its either going to be a drop to 1080 or lowering graphics res.

Will it run 2017 games? We dont know what you want to run or the spec for the games, so its not possible to say, but looking at some that are coming out, definitely not at high res. my computer will probably struggle to maintain 60fps in everything, and its high end. If you can find someone that builds, or you can build yourself, have a look for parts and build something that has a higher spec where you need it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online