1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Is this site slow today?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Flrman1, Feb 13, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Flrman1

Flrman1 Thread Starter

Is anyone else experiencing problems with this site being very slow to load today and sometimes not loading at all? I am.

2. AlbertB

AlbertB

Yep, me too. It has improved now though. Mind you I'm not a broadband or cable user.

3. hewee

hewee

Yes it is very slow:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I'm on dialup and it's moving good today compared to the horrors of last night! Couldn't get pages to load...too slow...but seems great now! Take care. angel :)

5. Tuppence2

Tuppence2 Guest

Not from this end - Using Opera 7 and it's fine.

Penny.

6. Flrman1

Flrman1 Thread Starter

It seems to be better for me now. I'm on cable too and I have never had dialup so i am not at all accustomed to waiting on pages to load. Yikes!!! what a scary thought.

7. Flrman1

Flrman1 Thread Starter

Spoke too soon. It's still slow and I'm not having trouble anywhere else.

8. Stoner

Stoner Banned

No trouble here. I'm on dial up and everything is OK!

9. puter hater

puter hater

We have a similar thread some where else on this to.It has been moving slow for me for a week or more. I have cable. If I was dial up I would have to slice my thoat........

10. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

I'm on a T1 and it seems to be dragging, but it works and that's all that matters!!!;)

11. n2gun

n2gun

I have dsl and it has been terribly slow at times this morning. Seems much better right now.:)

12. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

My cable modem is purrin' like a kitten! No probs at my end! :)

13. hewee

hewee

Stop making so many images show up in the post and the pages will load faster. Please I have dial up and I know how to click a attachment to see the image. I then don't have to wait 2 to 5 min for a page to load with images that I have aleady seen.

14. Flrman1

Flrman1 Thread Starter

I have revived this thread as I have been experiencing difficulty navigating this site for three days. I am just wondering if anyone else is still experiencing problems.

15. Stoner

Stoner Banned

I'm on dialup, so when there are slowups I really feel them.
    However, this site has been loading quickly and consistantly. I don't think your problem is on TSG's server end.
    Try posting over in TSG's Web and Email forum. An expert there might have a solution.

Good luck.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice