Is this something to be concerned about??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fyreman

Hello, when my computer runs its weekly virus scan, this message shows up, see attached screen shot. Is this something I need to be worried about and how do I remove it if neccessary?

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
I would actually contact AVG first just to make sure this isn't a false positive. Many times, that is the case.

Fyreman

Found this, if anybodies' interested-

'Expert's Answer'

"Hi,

Please go to Start, Computer, C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSAPINS\COMPS1\Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (3264bit)0\MANUAL and delete B27611B.EXE.

Also, Please click Start, then type msconfig and press Enter. Then click on the Startup tab and uncheck all the boxes, except your antivirus/security program. Then click OK, and restart the computer."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online