1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Is this worth the trade? Really Curious...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Haseo34, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haseo34

Haseo34 Thread Starter

Well my current custom built desktop has the following specs:

Intel 2.9Ghz Dual Core
    3Gb Ddr2 RAM
    Geforce 9400 GT 1Gb
    250Gb Sata, 160Gb Sata
    550w PSU

for this laptop someone offered me (Mint condition)
    **Note: I want to sell this custom..but nobody has bought after a month of telling EVERYONE possible.
    ** Originally wanted to sell Custom for 300 AT LEAST.. Has Windows 7 Pro *But the guy doesn't want an OS*..

HP Dv4-1117nr

2Ghz Core 2 Duo
    4Gb Ddr2
    Intel 4500MHD
    250Gb Sata
    Comes with the Remote/Laptop Bag.. Has a webcam, all the essentials.
    LINK HERE

Sorry about posting so much in the forum lately, I feel that I am spamming too much or something with questions!

2. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Personally it is not a trade I would make, but then I do not like HP Laptops.

3. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

The only thing hp makes that is worth anything is their printers. Just my opinion however I would get an asus laptop if you want one.

As for your desktop, those parts are getting pretty old. The dual core is at least three generations old technology and not really worth anything. The rest of the parts also not cutting edge. In regard to how much it is worth, if it has a real nice case, it might be worth $200 or so. If it is not a nice custom case, then less.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973519

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice