Is Webshots secure ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

piccolo2

I have seen Webshots installed at my friends computer. I really like it and I would like to get the free version. :D But with things like this I'm always afraid of Spyware. :eek: Therefore I would like to know if it comes without Spyware. Does anybody of you know more about that ? THX !!! (y)

Hi piccolo2, I was just searching this site for questions about webshots and found your unanswered query. I have webshots and have found it to be terrific. Like you I was unsure about it but I tracked hewee down and bombarded him with questions about it. Seems pretty safe to me:)

You sure did hewee....just a little question...is it okay to update the version of webshots over the old one??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts