Is Your Tv Watching You

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jett_30032

I was just thinking(yes I do Think) How many of us Randomaniacs leave our television on while we roam TSG. Also wouldn't it be fun to post what is on our TV or radio while we are here.

Right now I'm watching The Outer Limits.

What's on your TV?:)
Or better yet, What else are you doing while your here?

Well it's late and my parents are in bed so it's off. Before that it was the game show network. I don't watch it much. Only when there is a movie on that seems to interest me.
:D

anlore2001

Andrew
Originally posted by jett_30032:
What else are you doing while your here?
Well, Do you really want to know :D :D :D.

I'm actually in random while I'm at work (need to do somthing between phone calls). While I'm at home and surfing TSG, the TV is on CNN, Food TV, CMT or the football games (if they are on), All depends on the time of day.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
The back of my head is watching:

SHOW TITLE: Alien
CATEGORY: SciFi
SYNOPSIS: Crew member Ripley's space tanker answers an SOS and is boarded by a merciless, horrifying creature. Directed by Ridley Scott.
CHANNEL: 46 [SPACEC]

What's on your TV?
Watching my backside as my cat seems to think that little gap in the back of my chair would be cool to stick her claws through. :mad:

Originally posted by jett_30032:
I was just thinking(yes I do Think) How many of us Randomaniacs leave our television on while we roam TSG. Also wouldn't it be fun to post what is on our TV or radio while we are here.

Right now I'm watching The Outer Limits.

What's on your TV?:)

When I am here during the day at home....CNN

At night...could be anything.....

T

Tuppence2

What's TV land, hewee?

Don't know any of the programmes mentioned:(

A re-run of the James Garner series "The Rockford Files" is about to start. The tv is in a different room than the computer, so I usually follow programmes by ear until they sound interesting. Want to know the plot of this episode, though, so will go see what is happening:D :cool:

Watching my backside as my cat seems to think that little gap in the back of my chair would be cool to stick her claws through.
lmao - quite a visual there. LOL

At work I have the classic rock station on the radio. At home, I don't watch much tv but if Nikki is there it's the mtv thingy and with Ken it's some kind of sports talk thing.

I'm at work now.... but if I was at home, the tv would either be on news, movies, music videos or some animal show.

So thats what TV Land is .....

Apparently a programme to tell you whats on telly.

Here, where we take our telly seriously,
we have what we call 'Text'

Its extra info included in the transmissions,
we can put details of telly stuff up on the screen
to check the program line up for days ahead.

We dont have a channel for that.
Well, far as i know anyway.
We're going 'digital' soon,
which means there will be such a lot of channels
that there might be a channel,
just to inform people whats on.

At the moment i'm watching 'Graham Norton'

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online