1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

isa 2000 403 forbidden on xp only

Discussion in 'Networking' started by farhan2kf, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farhan2kf

farhan2kf Thread Starter

Hi,

I have isa 2000 on windows 2003 server every thing was working properly i changed in isa server name out going web reqest check on ask unauthenticated users for identification

and then made rules for users to block access to certain sites.

all working on windows 2000 pcs but when i checked on a system running xp sp2 it was not able to access the internet keep getting error 403 forbidden isa denies access to this url etc.

also in session in isa it shows web session usernam and in firewall mode also username of while if someone is accessing from a 2000 system then it either says anonymous or domain/username like this if some one is coming from web proxy and if some one is coming from firewall mode then it says username.

only this error i am getting on xp system the rest pcs on which 2000 is running did not give any error
    i have disabled all rules and allow net to all but still giving the same error so it got to be some other problem

can anyone help me out what could be the problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/498839

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice