1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ISA 2000 viewing external ips web sessions

Discussion in 'Networking' started by masoodsoomro, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masoodsoomro

masoodsoomro Thread Starter

iam using windows 2000 server and having ISA 2000 as proxy and firwall with dsl connection to serve the internal network of about 50 PCs. when iam monitoring the sessions of my internet network systems, ISA is showing web and firewall sessions of my Local private ips and also it showing some external public ips web sessions just like 219.223.130.91 , 221.12..13.91 ,also starting with 61..., 64.... etc some external ips firewall sessions. It is happening just now a days that external ips web sessions are showing in isa 2000 monitoring sessions and before it was ok and only our internal network private ips sessions were there... so any one can help me and identify the problems that what thing is missing and what vulnerbility is there for security point of view....aslo i want to know that what is the option that i can see the web sites the internal user are using in session...coz i just see the ips of internal user with web or firewall session... how can i see that what site is this ip using through isa server 2000.
    Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/439543

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice