1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ISA Server 2006 EE Help Required

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by inform_farhan, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inform_farhan

inform_farhan Thread Starter

Hi All...

I need some expert's help.

let me define scenario.

Network:
    I have a windows Server 2003 R2 with ISA Server 2006 EE installed.
    I have checked all browsing on client machines. I have installed ISA Client on my client machines which configures my browser proxy settings according to ISA Server.

Problem:
    I have to use some of VPN Clients on my client machines which connects to some other servers (Not in my network). VPN Connects fine. but when I try to access some webpages (Hosted on VPN Servers, Cannot be accessed without VPN Connectivity). it gives me error like this.

"If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox."

Workarounds:
    I have tried following things but no results.
    I unchecked the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox" but it stopped to browse any webpage.
    I have tried entering my ISP's specified DNS directly to my client network card, still nothing.

any solution for this ???

Please !

Thanks,
    Farhan

2. inform_farhan

inform_farhan Thread Starter

When tried to some other webpage with my VPN Connected. got this error.
    Technical Information (for support personnel)
    Error Code 11001: Host not found
    Background: This error indicates that the gateway could not find the IP address of the website you are trying to access. This is usually due to a DNS-related error.
    Date: 11/2/2011 8:27:54 AM [GMT]
    Server: HSPDC.nfc.hs
    Source: DNS error

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025064

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice