iso image burning fails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

huffman416

i really starting to get frustrated, for some reason all of my iso imaging burning software hasnt been working lately. It has worked fine before and i have tried several different programs none of them work. It finishes burning but there is still nothing on the DVD when im done. I dont know if its the dvds im using or what, please post if you have any ideas.

Thanks-huffman

sportsaholic

Banned
It could be the DVD you are burning to. Try another brand. Have you tried using imageburn. It works very well.

Have you verified the contents of the ISO file? Many ISO burning programs allow you to view and/or extract the contents of the ISO directly to your drive. Maybe the ISO file is corrupt. Did you create the ISO or did you download or copy it from somewhere?

Regards,
Rollin

huffman416

Yea ive already done that, i pretty sure its the brand of dvd i just havent gotten around to buyin new ones, thanks for the post tho.

-Huffman

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online