1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ISP Woes and Opinion

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by JEBWrench, Feb 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JEBWrench

JEBWrench Thread Starter

After my current provider (Uniserve - formerly inter.net) decided to, for the third month, syphon money from us under the guise of unpaid debts, I'm in the market for a new provider. (Dial-up, broadband isn't in the budget nor even an option), After some searching, I'm looking at Juno - has anyone here used it, or is there any other Canadian ISP available in the 519 area code they could suggest?

2. pedroguy

pedroguy

JEB:I have used Juno platinum as my backup ISP for many years and am satisfied with the service.I use it when I travel with my laptop and at my vacation home.It costs me $9.95/month,unlimited internet access and email.In the states,local #'s are available anywhere that I have travelled.
    Hope this helps

3. baileycorra

baileycorra

Hi JEB, I'm in the same area code as you. I would suggest looking at 295.ca. My mother and I have used it for the past couple of years and are happy with it. They're supposedly Canada's most inexpensive unlimited dial-up. It costs only $2.95/month for unlimited dial-up, one e-mail account, and tech support. I also have the turbo dial-up feature which you can add for an additional $2.95/month which gives you 7X faster. You can check out their website here:
    http://www.295.ca/

Hope this helps!

4. pedroguy

pedroguy

Wow:Bailey.2.95/month.That's a real bargain.I don't think there is any ISP like that in the good old USA.

5. Uniserve_Fool

Uniserve_Fool

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543014

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice