Israel Repeals iPad Ban

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mumbodog

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1165181.html

The ban has been lifted: The Communications Ministry announced Saturday evening that starting Sunday it will allow Apple's iPad tablet computer into the country, following two weeks of confiscations and confusion.

The order came from Communications Minister Moshe Kahlon, who apparently hadn't been appraised of the initial decision to ban the devices due to their wireless specifications.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
That's kind of interesting... so does that mean that other, similar wireless devices are not OK, but Apple's are? I guess I have to read the article... ;)

Mumbodog

Maybe they though Steve Jobs was anti semitic. ;- )

I think it was a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing, typical bureaucracy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online