Issue with accessing old user account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JJ84

Hey, I've been cleaning up my PC lately trying to organise everything etc, but I've come across a problemn:

I had an install of windows on a drive which became unuseable as a primary after some major issues, I therefore deleted the instalation of windows and use it as a dump drive instead. However, one of the user accounts I created was one I protected for viewing/editing from any other source, I therefore have the problemn that I cannot delete or open said user account. I believe I have things in there that I would like to retrieve before I remove the rest, however of course I cannot see them thanks to not being able to view the contents via search or anything so I have delayed using KillBox to delete the whole file in the hope that perhapse there is some way of retrieving the info.

I was wondering if perhapse there is a way to add the user account to my current windows install or something, I still know the password to it, but of course its not connected to anything for me to be able to use it.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance

JJ

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online