Issue with checkboxes, sidebars, things you click on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ProffC

Generally i have white boxes around where the text is on pages....checkboxes don't highlight...some pages i can't even see what i'm supposed to click....the cursor will show the hand logo if i'm over it, but it's a guessing game...
I've tried the cleartext thing over and over....and disabled 2d graphics whatever it is......
The only thing that is different is i have a new graphics card that is more modern than my motherboard, but this problem showed up well after i put the GPU in...
Hoping someone knows what i'm talking about and can help!
Cheers.

plodr

Liz
You've failed to mention the specs of the computer, the new graphics card brand and model, and what browser you are using.
I assume this is on a Windows 10 computer.

ProffC

Sorry...Windows 7
AMD FX 6300 6 core 3.50 GHZ 8G Ram
Graphics card is a Nvidia GTX 1660 Super
I know my CPU and Motherboard are a bit old, and i could do with more ram....

plodr

Liz
If you remove the new graphics card, and choose to use the video chip on the motherboard, does the computer display correctly?

I'm not a hardware pro so I can't tell you of the graphics card works in Windows 7.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!