Issue with NAS connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jayuk20

I've got a problem with my WD duo NAS where I can access it over my network via shares on my PC and via my phone app but if I'm over 3g or another internet connection it will never let me connect.

All relevant ports are forwarded and when I try to connect over 3g I see the NAS light flash then get a connection error. I've tried adding the NAS to a DMZ and turned off the firewall and even changed routers but still no luck.

My router is a Virgin superhub

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online