1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Issue with pen display tablet

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Killgannon, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killgannon

Killgannon Thread Starter

Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help me with an issue. I've just bought a Huion Kamvas Pro 20 2019 drawing tablet, it arrived, I set it all up, installed the drivers, switched it on and it worked for a few minutes, the colours were a bit saturated but after a little while the laptop screen flickered on and off and since then the screen on the tablet has been all messed up. The colours are wrong and the pixels all look like they're flickering.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers on the tablet and the graphics cards and as far as I can tell the resolution and colour settings are correct. I'm at a loss what to try so hoping someone here will have an idea?

The laptop is running windows 7
    Core i7 4930
    32 gb RAM
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 780m

Attached Files:

2. AmyToo

AmyToo

First Name:
    Amy
    Wow! That's an expensive device. It looks like it connects with display port, HDMI, and VGA. Did you try different connections and cables? If it doesn't work, return it for a refund or replacement as soon as possible.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229765

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice