Solved Issue With Spotify App

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brvsfn01

I am posting this here because the issue is related to my Android cell phone but if I guessed wrong the Admins can please move it.

I use the Spotify music streaming app and so far I am as happy as I can be but I noticed an issue recently that I just don't know what to make of. I have Spotify loaded into my Desktop computer, my Laptop computer, and I have the Google Playstore App loaded into my Android cell phone. Spotify works fine on my Desktop and my Laptop. I can listen to the music I have selected through speakers or a set of headphones and I can also listen to music via the Spotify app on my cell phone when I am using a set of earbuds but whenever I try to Bluetooth my cell phone to either my car stereo or my home audio system from my cell phone the Spotify app only plays the first 30 seconds or so of whatever song I select and this is frustrating because I can't figure out why this is happening. I will add that I am using the free version of Spotify and not the "Premium" paid version.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

Couriant

James
I believe this is by design of the plan. It looks like you can listen to your songs fine on desktop, but on a mobile device, you can play songs on selected playlists and on shuffle. The 30 seconds clip is just that, a preview.

Spotify plans overview

I would say keep an eye for deals. I paid $1 per month for a year when I got my premium account. I still pay the normal price as I use Spotify a lot when I am travelling.

Brvsfn01

Thank you James. This was my thought as well but it is nice to have someone who knows what they are doing confirm it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts