Issues with Audio Devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Leon921

I use an Arozzi Sfera Microphone and for some reason the input volume keeps lowering on its own. I set it to 100% volume in the Settings menu, but after a little while, it's down to as low as 84%. This is a huge issue since, for some reason, when I use Discord to call friends or family, they cannot hear me clearly unless I am at maximum volume. How do I prevent the microphone input from lowering automatically?

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I've run into this issue myself. You may want to check any programs that access your mic (like Discord, Skype, Zoom, etc) to make sure have disabled the option to automatically adjust your microphone volume.

Leon921

I've run into this issue myself. You may want to check any programs that access your mic (like Discord, Skype, Zoom, etc) to make sure have disabled the option to automatically adjust your microphone volume.
So I did have automatic gain control enabled, but after disabling, there was little to no difference. Is there anything else that may be causing this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online