1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Issues with PhotoDraw

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by jh113133, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jh113133

jh113133 Thread Starter

hi, I purchased a new HP laptop last week pre-configured with windows 8. I then installed a copy of MS PhotoDraw 2000 v.2. In attempting to import photos into photodraw, I performed the following command within PhotoDraw - file, digital camera (with camera attached) and was given the following error message - 'no digital camera found - check SW'. The camera was connected and the SW for the canon camera was successfully installed.
    I then attempted to drag my photos from windows picture view and was given the following error message - 'photodraw cannot access this photo, may be damaged'
    Is there something else I can try??? thanks, John Harrison

2. Abe999

Abe999

3. jh113133

jh113133 Thread Starter

Thanks very much! I'll try it.....

4. jh113133

jh113133 Thread Starter

thanks to all for the valuable information.
    I understand that the MS OS was NOT compatible with PhotoDraw 2000. I am working on a project with absolutely requires PhotoDraw, so wondering if any one can say definitively if MS XP will work, OR does is need to be 98SE? Thanks in advance!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087431

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice