Italics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

metallicamau

I'm having a weird problem, for some reason some of the pages I access, I guess including this one come up in all italics. I just did a hijackthis scan and got rid of two things right before this happened but neither seemed to be important.
This isnt a big deadl, its just slightly annoying

I wonder if you have inadvertently changed your font in IE.

When you are in IE, go Tools>Internet Options. On the "General" Tab, there is a "Font" button near the bottom. Check it out and see what is chosen for your font.

The font that you choose in that option will not work for all web pages. That might explain why you get italics for some web pages and not others.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online