1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

It's a boy!!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Gun_for_Hire, Jan 10, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Gun_for_Hire

Gun_for_Hire Thread Starter

I just wanted to let all my tech support friends know that my wife and I are expecting the arrival of our second child. I was in Haitti when I learned of my first one, I was on a ham radio and the world listened in and congratulated me. This time I plan to announce it to the world on the internet. I will be posting pics and updates on my webpage.

2. valley

valley

congrats Gun_for_hire! I will watch for those pics. Is this your first boy?

3. valley

valley

[I edited this....I hadnt realized how badly that would look to others :eek: my hubby saw me post it and didnt think anything of it..thanks for the heads up in the pm (you know who you are)]

Gun_for_hire.....Just seeing your pic for the first time. I take it you're in the military? ;)

4. joe2cool

joe2cool

Congratulations !! :D

:cool:

5. littlemar

littlemar

Congrats gun_for_hire - you're the second proud daddy to make a baby announcement. Let's see, don't these things come in three's?????? Who's next? ;)

6. LightningBolt

LightningBolt

Not me.... but congrats! :)

7. Davey7549

Davey7549

NOT ME EITHER.....I am done after this batch!

Congrats Gun_for_hire. Take care no matter where they send you! You have some youngin's to take care of back home!

Dave

8. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Congrats to you and your wife! When is your little blessed event due to arrive? :)

Val: I want to know what you edited out! Gee how bad could it have been? A gun joke? I know your <b>aim</b> was to make us laugh not <b>shoot</b> your mouth off! Ha! :D

Take care. angel :)

9. valley

valley

angel..I wasnt trying to be funny. It was just a statement that could have come across as very rude to some so I decided to take it out..but with editing comments for those who had seen it.

10. hewee

hewee

congrats Gun_for_hire on the baby_for_you. :)

11. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Val: It was cute, but I suppose you're right about it coming across as rude....well rude isn't the word for it....it was funny if taken as innocently as you meant it! :) Take care. angel :)

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice