1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

It's about time...

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by EdGreene, Feb 10, 2003.

1. EdGreene

EdGreene Banned Thread Starter

For Europe to haul her own coal. I for one, a veteran of two tours in Europe totalling nearly fifty-seven months, don't give one tinker's dam what happens to Europe. We spend more in one month on European/NATO defense than what the rest of those pukes spend all year. In any case, as in the "Swiss Army", they don't even need armies anymore. Almost without exception, the "Cold War Warriors" need to stand down.
    I say let them carry their own load, defend themselves. Besides, there is no real "adversary" left in Europe, just the shadow of the old Soviet Empire that Bush, Rumsfield and the others keep dragging out of the closet so they can spend all that damn money on and in Europe and keep a hell of a lot of Generals from every country employed.

Screw Europe.

Ed
    I get it done with YAHOO! DSL!

2. RandyG

RandyG

Who the Hell let you out???

Look out behind you, the boys in white coats are back!!

Quick, run back in your hole and hide, but try not to drag the rest of the US in with you. It's already been determined that Isolationism was worse than anything that could have happened, so why return to it??!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117986

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice