1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

It's large ...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Third Man, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Third Man

Third Man Thread Starter

... and it's the font. It seems that all the Internet fonts on my computer are oversized. I belong to a forum where the font size is much larger than usual, and that is one of my most common stops. The Yahoo search page font is much larger than usual. However, on the other accounts on my computer, the fonts are just fine. This is not a problem with anything else like the start menu, it is just Internet fonts. I've looked around and haven't found any settings that might allow me to change the size of Internet fonts. The appearance/settings in properties are all fine, so I don't know what the problem is. :confused:

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    If you have a wheel mouse, try (in IE) holding down CRTL and roll your wheel mouse (or even move your mouse up or down). That should change the size of the screen you are viewing.

3. Third Man

Third Man Thread Starter

Problem solved ... thank you very much (y)

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Booya! :D (y)

I was cringing that it was not the answer for a minute. Glad that I could help you!

5. kwickcut

kwickcut

wow thanks bro i had almost the same problem but i could not read the print online so i changed the dpi to 120 and the screen resulation to 1024x768 now i can reset it to 600x800 and set the dpi back to 96 thanks

kwick

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    hmm 2 for 1 :D Even better :D

7. rude

rude

You can controll the size any time you need to by right clicking on a blank area of the toolbar and selecting customize.On the resulting box there are a bunch of things you can add to the toolbar,and one of them looks like 2 A's overlaped.This will resize everything on the screen quickly ,and just as quickly,change it back

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218488

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice