It's Like Greek

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MijaMuffin

I hope I did this right.
I have a Dell inspiron 530 that is used for basic home use. We use it for checking emails and going to Netflix. Unfortunately, there are no computer geniuses at our house, therefore, we cannot fathom how our computer has received a virus (or something) from basic emails or Netflix, although I know it is possible. I truly have NO idea what's going on with it, but I am SURE something is wrong. It is flooded with pop ups, occasionally there appears to be another computer connected to our network, but we do not have wireless, all of our antivirus software is turned off constantly by an 'unknown' source, and it simply isn't running right. ???
Any help with this is appreciated beyond measure.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online