It's sooo cooold this morning!!

ACA529

Well, I got up this morning and went to the weather network's website, and saw that's it's -40 C!!!!

It's freeeezing cold this morning! Is it warm where you are? ;)

Avianca said:
Well, I got up this morning and went to the weather network's website, and saw that's it's -40 C!!!!

It's freeeezing cold this morning! Is it warm where you are? ;)

Oh good, I'm not the only one frozen here.

PCG342 said:
Wind chill of -31 here. So no school...
:confused:

Schools canceled?

It's -50c with the wind chill here and they only stopped the buses, they didn't close the schools.

Now if only work would close because of the cold :D

PCG342

Banned
Well, I live out in the country, so stopping the buses means a lot of people can't come in - over half of the district, actually. So, it's pointless to hold class.

Gibble said:
:confused:

Schools canceled?

It's -50c with the wind chill here and they only stopped the buses, they didn't close the schools.

Now if only work would close because of the cold :D
if the temperature drops below freezing in the UK they cancel the whole country :D

PCG342 said:
Well, I live out in the country, so stopping the buses means a lot of people can't come in - over half of the district, actually. So, it's pointless to hold class.
So do I actually...so, maybe our schools were canceled...I didn't hear anything about it though.

Blackmirror said:
well apart from Footie lol

and a cm of snow well lets all rush to the shops
to panic buy milk and bread lol its crazy :eek:
You're crazier than the yanks :eek:

Blackmirror said:
Its true
ask any Brit what happens with only the slightest dusting of snow :D
Well, in Winnipeg, it doesn't matter how much snow we get, we just keep on truckin' like nothing happened. Dec 30th we got something like a foot of snow (plus drifting)...and there was still a lot traffic, just a little slower :p Everyone still did what they had planned...no big deal.

The only thing that's ever given this province a problem was the flood of '97...but, well when a river puts 2,560 km² of land underwater...you're bound to have issues :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_Flood,_1997

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online