ITunes 12.11.3.17

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DRGW

Hi

I hope somebody may be able to assist?

I've had a few upgrades on my Dell laptop which runs Windows 10. Prior to the upgrades I backed up all of my documents etc including my iTunes library as I wanted to have a fresh install of Windows. The upgrades went well and I have started to put my laptop back to how I want it.

I have downloaded the latest version of iTunes and put my iTunes library back and everything is now showing. However, I now have a considerable amount of albums with no album art. I have tried to get album art from iTunes but have received a message informing me that I need to sign into the iTunes store which I already have done.

Apart from scanning each CD cover (several hundred), is there a way how I can get iTunes to download them again? I can't work out why iTunes says I'm not logged into the iTunes store when clearly I am.

Any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
First try signing out of iTunes then signing in again.
When you installed iTunes did you open it to create a new folder then restore your old iTunes folder or just restore the folder without first opening iTunes?
I’ve found it best to open iTunes first then restore my iTunes folder.
You can have iTunes find the album artwork:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7567118

DRGW

First try signing out of iTunes then signing in again.
When you installed iTunes did you open it to create a new folder then restore your old iTunes folder or just restore the folder without first opening iTunes?
I’ve found it best to open iTunes first then restore my iTunes folder.
You can have iTunes find the album artwork:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7567118
Hi

I opened iTunes the restored my folder.

Just read through the link and got it working again.

Many thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online