iTunes 8 update and the problems that I'm having with it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HomerJayK

How come after every iTunes update i end up in a form asking how yu fix the latest problem?

What I have this time is a funny one, and my computer setup may be adding to the problems but I don't think so.

So, what is happening is every so often iTune just stops outputting any music. It says it is still playing and connected to my airport but, and it will go in spates, when one song finishes the next one will start but with no audio. I can't find any setting that relate to it, does anyone have any ideas? Oh, I said that my set up may be contributing to the problem. What I mean by this is I am running my music of an external harddrive through a wireless USB dongel and then running iTunes through airtunes to my amp. I don't think the WUSB is a problem because I can still run HD video throught it and no hassels (as long as I am in it's limited range). I do recall when the 7.7 update ws rolled out airtunes stopped working and i had to reinstall bonjor but i've never had a problem with it once it has started to work.

Any help would be apricated. A music player that doesn't play music isn't much good to any one!

HomerJayK

Also, i forgot to add since the update to 8 when you add items to a playlist they get ordered by whichever category is selected. it used to just put them in the order that you added then, which is a much more useful function. Is there any way to get it to do this again?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online