iTunes completely screwed need help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mp1434

Recently i have started having big problems with iTunes. First off whenever i started it, it came up with this box (http://i20.tinypic.com/2r7ts2d.jpg) this never bothered be til now because iTunes was working. What has happened now is that i opened up and it said "importing music library" and when it did finally open it had no music in it, the library was empty. So i tried to import one of my previous libraries and i got a BSOD. This has happened ever since and i have no idea what is causing it. I have re-installed iTunes twice now and no luck. I'm at the end of the road here i have no clue on what to do next s any help would be much appreciated.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Go to the iTunes web site and check out all of the issues that Apple has with Vista.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online