1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Itunes install problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jporter313, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jporter313

jporter313 Thread Starter

Hey all,

I installed Itunes a while back, and every time I open it I get this message:

"iTunes was not properly installed. If you wish to import or burn CDs, you need to reinstall itunes."

Itunes starts fine after this but won't burn CDs. I have tried reinstalling and get the same message. I seem to remember back when I was on XP pro having itunes just stop working with my drive before, and I ended up having to reinstall windows to get it to work again. I don't want to do that again this time around.

I am running itunes 7.5.0.2.0 on Windows Vista ultimate X64. Does anyone have any idea what I could do to get this working?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/651232

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice