1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iTunes isn't playing certain songs

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by LiquifiedSkttlz, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquifiedSkttlz

LiquifiedSkttlz Thread Starter

Hi there. This problem started the other day. I was syncing some music to my iPod and everything was fine, I even test played a few of the songs I'd added because I'm paranoid that it wont play (been like that since my first ever 0.5 GB mp3 player lol) and it played just fine.

Later that day I was in the car with my cousin and I wanted her to hear one of the songs I'd added so I plugged my iPod into the car adapter (yeah we're old fashioned like that) and pressed play, the song wouldn't play, I tried again and again, It would go to the "Now Playing" screen and just go right back to the list of songs and not do anything else.

It's a brand new iPod, and these songs were playing fine earlier that same day. So I thought maybe I'd accidentally disconnected it before it was done syncing, so I figured I'd resync it when we got back to the house. I tried that, only to find that not even iTunes is playing my music! It plays some songs, but not all of them, and I cannot figure out why. I've been on the Apple support forums and everything. Nothing.

Can someone help? I've tried adjusting playback rates and everything, but I don't see why that would be the problem as everything was playing fine earlier and nothing had changed in that respect.

I'm running Vista Home Premium. It's an iPod Nano 5th Generation (the one with the video camera) and I'm running iTunes version 9. I installed the iTunes right when I got the iPod so I haven't upgraded it or anything, things just aren't playing. It doesn't even stick at 0:00 or anything, it's just the Apple logo.

I hope someone can help me, it's driving me insane.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915853

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice