1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Itunes Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by DDurb33, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DDurb33

DDurb33 Thread Starter

Hey guys I have been having a problem with the Itunes Store. Every time I try to buy a song (or movie, game, app, etc.) the message "We could not complete your itunes store request. The network connection timed out" appears. It used to happen every once and a while and I would just wait it out, but for the past two weeks or so I haven't been able to download anything! Nothing has really changed on my computer. I do have a Linksys Wireless Router (Rangeplus WRT110 version) and I have heard that may be the problem. Whether it is or isn't, I have no idea how to fix it! I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. I have some new songs I want to download haha. Thanks again!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1006437