1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ITunes Question

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by lastone, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lastone

lastone Thread Starter

I am interested in signing up, but first....

What file form is this? (MP3?)
    I understand that you can burn onto CD.
    Can the CD be played on any player, then? (no restrictions or incompatibility)
    Can the songs (if need be) converted to wav?

Any other tips, or info would be helpful, thanks. (y)

2. azncompman

azncompman

i havn't tried most of the features but songs bought from i tunes use a special format called m4p (i think, just not mp3). Only the itunes player can play the m4p format. i think that you can burn an mp3 disc though to use in mp3 cd players

3. i hate ram

i hate ram

i own itunes. you can get songs in the mp4 or aac format. itunes has its own burner.

4. Rotgut

Rotgut

If you burn CD's with iTunes you can play them in any CD player. File format is AAC.

5. serendipity3

serendipity3

If I've already downloaded songs with AAC Encoder format, how do I covert them to MP3 so I can burn? I use Nero it doesn't recognize the M4P format. Please help.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223523

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice