ITunes question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thewolfe

I have downloaded a podcast from one of the podcasts I subscribe to. I do that by clicking on "Get".

Now I would like to download that same podcast again but don't have the option of the "Get" icon.

fairnooks

Banned
That's been one of the greatest flaws in iTunes for a long time now because I've had truncated downloads and iTunes thinks its got the whole thing and provides no options that I can find to download and replace the file.

You can delete or move the file in question and then close iTunes and delete the iTunes Library file, restart iTunes and let it build the library index file again and then because that file is missing, the Get button comes back and functions for a new downoad of the same file.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online