iTunes: Transfer of track titles when burning CD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lancemaple

Help, another problem with iTunes and burning CDs. I'm making compilation CD's from my CD collection, and have downloaded the whole collection into iTunes. The problem I've encountered is that sometimes when I burn a playlist I've made, the track listing of the individual songs on the burnt CD shows the name of the song and the band, but sometimes it shows a list of track numbers and the message appears "iTunes can't find these track names on the internet." All the files in my iTunes library have full track listings. There seems to be no difference between the playlists where the titles get transferred and those where they don't. Anybody any ideas what the problem is and how to solve it? Many grateful thanks.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Perhaps believe the message.
It is looking for the titles in specific places on the internet and they aren't there.
It can only look where it is told to.

lancemaple

Perhaps believe the message.
It is looking for the titles in specific places on the internet and they aren't there.
It can only look where it is told to.
Well, I wonder how I tell it to look at the track description in my iTunes library, rather than searching on the internet. Also, I wonder why sometimes it does do that and sometimes it doesn't.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
I don't know iTunes so I cannot say how to change it.
It does it all the time, but sometimes the description is not in the place it looks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online