Itunes Transfer Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LEF2WRITE

What's All The Hype Regarding The Itunes Site? All I've Received So Far Is Continuous Frustration. I've Purchased Music From This Site But Was Unable To Transfer The Music To My Ipod Mini. Do Itunes Have To Be My Default Music Site To Accomplish This Process? Hope Not. I Prefer To Stay With Limewire Because More Of The Selections I Need Are Available There As Oppose To Itunes. Currently Using The Limewire To Real Player To Ipod Arrangement. Itunes Doesn't Offer Any Alternative Transfer Methods To The Untrue Fact That My Music Will Be Transferred Automatically. I Did Receive A Glimmer Of Hope When Their Support Site Suggested That I Synchronize My Playlist By Choosing Specific Catagories From The Side Bar. Darn Can't Locate The Side Bar They Referred To Which Contains The Entries They Said I'd Find! Cripes! Only 3 Out Of 700 Desired Songs Were Unavailable On My Default Music Site And Now I Can't Transfer Them From Itunes! Can Someone Explain How To Transfer Music From Phonograph To Pc To Ipod? I Do Have The Three Songs On Vinyl And Resorting To The Latter Method Of Transfer Can't Be Any More Difficult Than What I've Gone Through Thus Far!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts