1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

itunes won't launch

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by hampsessions, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hampsessions

hampsessions Thread Starter

I see someone else is having a problem with this, but I'm new to the site and don't see how to look at responses to his query.
    My wife uses windows xp on her sony vaio desktop and recently used a registry cleaner, pc tools I think, to clean up her computer and now about the same time can't open itunes. She's deleted quicktime and itunes several times and even gone in and searched for everthing with itunes in the title and deleted those. Still, when itunes and quick time are reloaded there will be an error or it just won't open. I'm just letting her use my itunes on my imac for her ipod but need help trying to figure out the problem.
    thanks,
    Hamp

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice