Itx cases

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

youngdeluxe

I'm looking for an itx replacement for my define mini: it's just too big to take with me. I'm hoping to move my system onto an itx mobo and into a case 20 litres or smaller.

My first choice at the moment is Lian Li's PC-Q10. It's bigger than some of the alternatives I've considered, but I'm impressed by the design concept, the case has been reviewed as silent and well ventilated, and I like the window.

I've considered other cases, including, the realan E-W80, and the EVGA Hadron (loud 1U psu).

Any recommendations or insights into this form factor are greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts