1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

iUSBport

Discussion in 'Apple Mobile Devices' started by Flyboymulti, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flyboymulti

Flyboymulti Thread Starter

Don't know if anyone can help me with this one. Don't believe it's the Ipad2's problem, but here goes. Just bot this iUSBport to hook up with my Ipad2 & a 250gbportable hard drive. First time hooking all togather per the directions and all was hunky dory. Was able to view all photos on the drive. A day later did exactly the same proceedure and would not hook up, kept coming up with the statement that it "couldn't connect to the server". My IPad still collects &sends e-mail just fine (including all the junk mail) & surfs the web fine also.

Does anyone have a similar issue and solution you would share with me? Thanks Lew

2. Barpanda

Barpanda

Are you using an iUSBport HD, or mini model? I'm assuming it's a mini since you're using an external HD.
    For the external HD you're attempting to connect to, iUSBport mini requires external power... Now this may be a silly question, but did you have it plugged in? What about your external HD? Does it require external power? Let me know. If this isn't causing the issue then I'll do my best to help you solve the problem ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083428

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice