iv got a problem need help urgent

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

robbb-2k8

i was on a sci-fi site "i like to make ships in my head" when it diverted me to another site and asked me if i wanted to dounload active X but iv already got the latest dounload. but i couldnt cansal it but if i tryed to close it it went into run save option and i acidenterly pressed run and then it dounloads and i couldnt do anything to stop it.

im running avg-anti viras and it picked it up instintly but its called
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Renos.Y

but i cant find the file name for it need help and need to know what to do plz help

It sounds like AVG caught it before you able to install it on your computer if you can't find it. Did you tell AVG to quarantine or delete it when it caught it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online