1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ive got the blue screen of death :/ need help fast!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by liamneedshelp1, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. liamneedshelp1

liamneedshelp1 Thread Starter

Okay well I seem to get the blue screen whenever I start up fallout 3 or just play any game in general. Other times I have got it just by searching the web there not all the same but here are my 2 recent ones if you need anymore info to help me fix it just ask me :D.

My 2 minidumps-

Attached Files:

2. liamneedshelp1

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Please do not bump your thread after 30 minutes. If no one responds after 24 hours, you can bump your thread. We're all volunteers here, and we post when and if we have time and can offer assistance.

4. liamneedshelp1

wow so you bother to reply to my thread but don't bother to help me.grr I really need help with this why won't someone take 2 secs of their time to help,

5. liamneedshelp1

if no one can help me on this whole forum which i think is complete ******** could someone link me to a forum that can help me.

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Calm down, for crying out loud. You have a computer problem. Your house isn't burning down, and your children aren't dying in the streets. Get some perspective.

If you typed a word you shouldn't have and it was replaced by asterisks, you need to re-read the forum rules again. That kind of language is not allowed.

You're not winning yourself any favors by cursing and insulting the volunteers here. Apologize, take a deep breath, and have some patience.

7. captainron276

captainron276 Ron

8. liamneedshelp1

A computer problem to some is no big issue because most people don't use their computer a lot but I sometimes have to work from home. I run my own business I am sorry for been a bit rude. I just would like some help with this fast. I don't really understand why you keep posing only to critisize me, "helix". But I don't want to start a disussion or an argument I just want help with this problem from anyone at all. Thanks in advance sorry for been rude again.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062853